Monday, February 23, 2009

Documentum at your door steps!!!

SRK @ Documentum

I am S.R.Karthik, a Documentum Support Analyst working with Documentum for about 3 years now and once every few months I discover something much more annoying and frustrating than ever before sometimes very interesting too. And its only now that I realize why Documentum experts are so much in demand and hard to find.

After years and years of struggle, I have finally started blogging! What’s it gonna be about? Everything that captures my experience, my ideas on Documentum, InputAccel support ,maintenance, programming, web and everything else that I'm up to!

Feel free to express your ideas on topics in my blog, I would appreciate your suggestions that would improve it!

Journey towards thousand miles starts with a single step….. I just started my first step…

Hope I could do more!

Thanks & Regards,

S.R.Karthik

3 comments:

  1. All the Best, my friend! - Partha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats buddy!!!
    Welcome to the world of documentum bloggers.
    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karthik, this kiran here, workin in recruitment. We have very urgent req for Documentum and documaker for one of our client. Location: Bangalore and mumbai.
    If ur lookin for change pls scrap/mail me back at bestatwork@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete