E20-120 Content Management Foundations Exam Description
Exam Number: E20-120
Duration: 90 minutes (60 questions)
Available Languages: English
The Content Management Foundations Exam is a qualifying exam for the Content Management specialist tracks. The Content Management Foundations Exam (E20-120) focuses on the basic operations of the Documentum Content Server platform.
Products likely to be referred to on the exam include:
• Microsoft Office Integrations
• Documentum Administrator
• Documentum Application Builder
• Documentum Composer
Topics likely to be present on this exam include:
• Characteristics and features of an EMC Documentum enterprise content management system.
• Methods to introduce new content into the repository.
• Library management features and their respective benefits for working with content in a repository.
• Manipulating repository content using Webtop.
• Webtop search features and their benefits.
• Performing simple and advanced searches.
• Basic features and benefits of virtual documents.
• Creating a virtual document or adding components to an existing virtual document using Webtop.
• Basic features and benefits of Presets.
• Features and benefits of relationships.
Users and Groups
• User and privilege options.
• Purpose of groups and roles and how they are used within the system.
• Object security features.
Workflow and Lifecycle Management
• Benefits of using workflow and how to implement a workflow in the system.
• Creating a workflow template using Workflow Manager.
• Describe the role of document lifecycles.
• DQL and its benefits.
• Purpose and benefits of using a Documentum Project.
• Benefits of using aliases and how aliases are implemented in the system.
• Constructing a basic DQL statement.
• Identifying the set of EMC Content Management products that could be used to implement a solution.
• EMC Documentum platform architecture.
• How object types are implemented in the system.
Exam Description :
Please refer the pdf document for more details.
Thanks & Regards,