Monday, February 20, 2012

Going to be a Documentum Certified Professional in 100 days

Hi Friends,


It has been a while I have been writing articles in Documentum. As time progresses, I got struck up with lot of commitments in both personal as well as in professional life.


Anyways it wont stop me in learning new things and updates in Documentum.


Currently I am working with Documentum 6.7 and its a challenging project indeed.


I have 5.5 years of total as well as relevant experience as from starting of my carrier on-wards, I am working in Documentum.


But I am not yet certified professional in Documentum.


I am going to experiment some of the major challenges in the fore-coming days.


I need your support and guidance in learning the new stuff and updates in Documentum 6.7.


I am planning to take Documentum certification (E20-120) in 100 days.


I am going to start preparing for the certification from today.


If anybody would like to join me in preparing for the Documentum Certification, you are most welcome.


I will surely become Documentum certified professional in 100 days.


Your ideas and suggestions are most welcome.


Thanks & Regards,


S.R.Karthik

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karthik,

    Your blog is great. I hope you are from Tamil Nadu. I m also a Tamilan. I m now planning to get certified. Have you got the certification? Please help me in this. I m have 1 year of experience in Documentum. Mainly FirstDoc, an extension of Webtop.

    ReplyDelete